Podcast #029 Ryan McCarthy - Creating Culture of Good
My guest today is Ryan McCarthy - Culture Guru and founder of Culture of Good. From Mission work, to working for not for profits, to Church Ministry and becoming a pastor, Ryan was eventually coaxed into the corporate world when Scott Moorehead, the CEO of TCC Verizon, hired him to help create a Culture of Good for the largest Verizon Authorized Retailer’s 3,000 employees at 800 stores across the U.S.
What the duo began as a powerful movement has grown into a business teaching other companies to inspire employees to ignite positive change in the world at the same time as positively impacting their bottom lines.
Join Ryan and I as we discuss themes of:
- Connecting people with fulfilling work
- Talking about ‘soul’ in the workplace
- The movement towards the human side of business
- Valuing small moments of purpose
- Creating a culture of good.